Our Behaviour and Rewards Policy at Barlow Primary School details how we aim to:
- Establish a safe and caring school environment in which there will be a focus on the Christian values we adhere to
- Value and nurture everyone as individuals, celebrating their strengths
- Create an environment where pupils will be given fair and equal opportunities, with positive regard to gender ethnicity, cultural and religious background, sexuality or disability
- Encourage positive relationships in all aspects of school life and in all areas of the school so that pupils can learn without distraction in order to flourish and grow
- Establish an ethos of respect, sensitivity and peace
- Develop self-discipline, independence and resilience with increasing responsibility in order for pupils to acquire and display well developed social skills.